DWQA QuestionsSupport Groups
JULIE A JAPHET asked 3 weeks ago

My husband has been diagnosed with CPT2 deficiency.  He is having an extremely hard time.  Is there an existing support group that he can join?

1 Answers
keith.mcintire@chp.edu'Keith McIntire Staff answered 3 weeks ago

Julie,  There are indeed support groups for CPT2 patients that your husband can contact. Have him reach out to fred.jacobowitz@gmail.com .